jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Why not relax in a spa or playing golf, while your children have fun playing and learning languages?


Many families travel when they have serious doubts in choosing the destination, is basically due to the children, as this may cause a burden on vacation, leaving no trip to really enjoy the whole family.

In my experience, my family we are five people, my father, my mother and my two brothers when we traveled to other islands, we have always had a wide range of offerings to the choice.

I remember once being in a hotel in Jandia (Fuerteventura) where I spent the whole day playing with my brothers and children German and English at the pools, tennis courts and all sorts of activities that we organized during the day.
In Tenerife, I remember that one of the leaders took us to the group of children who were playing on the beach there, we organize games and all with the security and oversight of multiple monitors who were in charge at all times that we are not missing anything.

No doubt, I can recognize that a child I had the good fortune to enjoy a lot in the hotels on the island, and make friends with people from other countries, that today I have the luck to preserve.



Ver mapa más grande

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario