miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Palmitos Park (Gran Canaria)


When I was little boy, I remember one of my favorite places was Palmitos Park, in the gorge of "Palmitos. "
He was one of my favorite places because it was there I saw so many animals together for the first time a toddler animal was not used to seeing in everyday life. The exact image I have in my mind is that of the peacock, I remember seeing that animal as if it were a chicken, go to pet him, to my surprise that needed all her plumage amazing.

Currently this new show of dolphins, which must go. Palmitos Park a few years ago suffered serious damage caused by a major fire that affected much of the interior and south of the island. Today, recovered, is a place where many tourists come each day to enjoy the wonderful animals and plants.
The spectacle of birds of prey, takes place in an amphitheater with a terrace, located on top of a mountain, surrounded by the breathtaking views .. Eagles, hawks and several species of owls, along with other birds of prey in free flight made an acrobatic show.
I could talk to each species there you can find, but I prefer you to discover for yourself and enjoy a great day at Palmitos Park.
http://www.palmitospark.es/index.php?wlang=en



Ver mapa más grande

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario