martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Rally de Lanzarote

This year some friends attended the Rally Isla de Lanzarote and his words were clear: Spectacular.

My friends are from Gran Canaria, and bought a ferry ticket to travel to the island of Lanzarote, where they celebrated the event and to which attended every year. Once in Lanzarote, there was only going to the sections where the riders spent their cars at high speed and skidding.



I must say that in the Canary Islands has existed for years a great love of motor sport, especially at the rallies. Years ago I remember attending the rally Canary Islands when held in the municipality of Telde. Since childhood, many parents not only teach their children various ways canary, but also lead to these events, which tend to unite father and son.


Finally, I can only say a few words that my friend finished his story in the rally last year Lanzarote: LANZAROTE TO RALLY THE BEST I HAVE SEEN IN THE LAST 5 YEARS. THE PODIUM dispute until the last mile.



Ver mapa más grande

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario