viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Ingenio (Gran Canaria)

Since I was a baby, I lived in the town of Ingenio (Gran Canaria).I've seen it grow year after year the people and seen it grow its inhabitants.
I could tell thousands of stories that have happened in this town, but just tell them what the can find.If you were my guest (who will be when visiting Gran Canaria), nothing else entering the town I would recommend eating at the precipice of Guayadeque, a place where beautiful scenery surrounds you in a feeling of pleasure and relaxation.


Then, we could visit the old town, and learn of its history. This is where the Festival International de Folklore de la Villa de Ingenio, which attracts many people from around the world, showing us their culture, dances and traditional costumes.
Famous landmarks such as the park Nestor Alamo, mills or the Church of the Candelaria will know a little more of a people whose roots are centered around a small factory for many years and was growing slowly.
For all the people, Ingenio and Carrizal from beach Burrero can find many monuments and sculptures, from the famous sculpture of the fighters to the monument of the fisherman.
Along the coast is not to say, many years of my life I spent summers showering and playing on the beach. Burrero Beach, whose famous image is that of the great rock and of course, the beach of San Agustin, best known for a lot of young people in the area, as the back beach. On that beach, many of the youth of the town we lived barbecues, camping, romance, and made great friendships.

I could talk for hours and hours of my people, but with these words, you only left with honey on the lips so that you have the curiosity to come. I can only say one thing, who has passed through this village and has traveled corner, visit it again.


Ver mapa más grande

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario