miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

Guayadeque


From childhood I remember how every weekend I told my mother I wanted to go with my cousins to the cave in the ravine have Guayadeque. I hope to convey with my words a little of what there anyone can live.

The ravine Guayadeque one of the most beautiful and emblematic Gran Canaria, extends from the coast of Agüimes to the center of the ravine isla.La Guayadeque population is small but there are still certain cores, highlighting a small nucleus in "The Marteles "where is the chapel.

It was declared natural monuments because regufgia valuable treasures: an interesting collection of native flowers, numerous caves, settlement of the ancient inhabitants of the island and still partly inhabited today. They also highlight the numerous archaeological finds, which most of which are outlined in the Canary Islands Museum and the Archaeological Museum, built on the cliff.
On the other hand, is a good place for a good picnic, either with the family having a barbecue or in the many restaurants that are there, restaurants dug into the rocks of the mountain, where you eat food as good as pig meat, potatoes, wrinkled and "gofio".

If in doubt a place where a visit is required to watch this amazing place on the island of Gran Canaria.



Ver mapa más grande

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario