jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

Badajoz Ravine (Tenerife)


If you are passionate about nature and like the mysterious, I think this place is what you want.

My experience in this place is not very different from the stories they tell of that place. Honestly, it can scare a lot. It all started 2 years ago during spring break, some friends invited me to spend the weekend in Tenerife, and the plan was to hold a camp in the ravine of Badajoz, situated in the municipality of Güimar. I had heard some of the stories of this ravine were counted as:

- It is the gateway to another dimension
- luminous beings that were there
- The myth of the mining caves (caves that are closed to prevent the passage of many curious)
- colored lights on the walls of the gorge
- Gregorian sing ....


I could go on telling many but I lived there was very normal. Leaving aside the mysterious item, the gorge itself is a wonder, mysticism and the flora and fauna found there makes it a place where travelers nature lovers attend.

http://www.barrancodebadajoz.com/


Ver mapa más grande

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario